Christmas is coming and we are happy to present you an update dedicated to the holiday. Decorate a Christmas tree, craft ornaments using a special workbench and get gifts once a day! But that’s not all. We have prepared a special surprise for the most loyal fans!
Update 1.6.12. What’s New?
NEW EVENT. We added a new event called “Holiday van”, look for it on the global map towards Christmas. In the event, help Nick Santy get out of a snow trap, find his reindeer and he will share some of his gifts with you:
TREATS. There are lots of holiday treats to any taste in the game now:
- Champagne. If you drink it, wonderful things can happen, even long-range weapons get a chance of critical damage.
- Egg-nog is so sweet and viscous that can speed down your enemies, you just have to drink it and start firing.
- Yule log can increase the amount of ore and tree produced. We have no idea how this works.
- Cakes – just for a snack. Eat them and everything will become very clear, so experience will be earned faster.
- A Christmas table without a roasted turkey? No way! But you’ll have to catch it first.
- If this is not enough, eat a gingerbread man and you’ll become smarter at once!
CHRISTMAS WEAPONS AND ARMOR
- No Christmas without fireworks! That’s why we added a flare gun.
- Wanted to get a weapon with critical damage without stealth? Welcome! Frost staff! Looks a little bia. but its woundina oower is imoressive.
- Do we have a grandpa’s ugly Christmas sweater? Of course we do!
- And of course we have a red cap with a pompom. Dress up and be the king of the Christmas party.
- Note that almost all holiday items will disappear soon after Christmas!
We couldn’t skip your favourite bunker. Look for a special modulator that can restart your progress of passing the bunker, but be careful – to launch the device you’ll need a powerful battery.