There was a little update Last Day on Earth 1.5.5, which brought in the game some adjustments and innovations. So you can create more reliable iron tools and extract a new resource – bauxite, which is needed for remelting to iron ingots.
A full list of new features in the Last Day on Earth 1.5.5
- We made it simpler to complete bunker Alfa. To open terminals you don’t need resources anymore. One needs them only to fix the generator.
- Turret’s strength drastically decreased while gas mask’s strength increased by 50%.
- Getting bunker code is much simpler now. A soldier corpse used to visit only red locations and now you can meet him in less dangerous places.
- In iron deposits there will be a new kind of ore, Bauxite, dropped with certain probability. It Can be smelted into Aluminium Bars. Look for it carefully in the most dangerous game locations!
- There are iron tools in the game now! They are firmer than stone ones and they are a great reason to visit neighbors once more.
- We added a new type of fuel for your machines – Charcoal. You can get it using Campfire, burning Wood or Planks in it.
- We keep on working on the technical side of Last Day on Earth and with this update we tried to improve the performance as much as possible. Our efforts lead to the fact that IPhone 5 users can now get down to bunker Alfa without any problems and the game will drastically speed up for other users.
See more on video about updating: